Application for Active Duty Members Transitioning to Civilian Careers
Active Duty Military Members Apply Now to the SBC SkillBridge Program for Transition to Civilian Careers!
- Active duty military status with command approval to participate in the DOD SkillBridge internship during your last 90 to 180 days of service.
- A minimum of 90 available days to participate.
- No prior participation or plans to participate in another DOD SkillBridge Program.
- Officer or Senior Enlisted (E7-E9) Leader with a strong work ethic.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Current resume ready for upload for the opportunity.
Apply today for the SBC SkillBridge Program to transition to a civilian career. Acceptance to an interview does not guarantee an internship, be ready for a pre-screening to confirm eligibility. Submissions without a resume will not be accepted.”