Are you interested in a DOD SkillBridge Internship with Systematic Business Consulting?
Please review the eligibility requirements and current openings below. If you are qualified and would like to apply or discuss Systematic Business Consulting’s SkillBridge Program in more detail, please submit your most current resume for consideration.
General Eligibility Requirements:
- Active-duty military status with command approval to participate in the DOD SkillBridge internship during your last 90 to 180 days of service.
- A minimum of 90 available days is required to participate.
- No prior participation or plans to participate in another DOD SkillBridge Program.
- Must be within 6 months of planned SkillBridge start date to apply.
- Officer or Senior Enlisted (E7-E9) Leader with a strong work ethic.
- Must reside in the continental United States.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Current resume ready for upload. Submissions without a resume will not be considered.
Systematic Business Consulting is a leading manufacturing talent solutions provider, serving clients nationwide. We offer agile, innovative options to human capital challenges for a diverse range of career paths within manufacturing and equipment service industries. Since our founding, we have demonstrated our commitment to excellence through every touchpoint of the recruiting process. As a veteran-owned and operated company, we offer exceptional service and commitment to our clients. We are looking for top talent to join our team as we adventure boldly with a solid vision and plan for the future! With excellent training, mentorship, and support there is no ceiling on how far you can go working at Systematic Business Consulting.
Our Account Managers and Professional Recruiters are full-time employees that work remotely, with no required travel, and earn some of the best commission percentages in the industry. Many on our team earn six figures while working from home with the flexibility that allows for a high-quality work/life balance. Here at SBC, we promote both individual and team achievement. We provide excellent training, mentorship, and continuing support to the success of our employees.
Current Opportunities Include:
Account Manager – B2B Sales and Business Development
- Market to and call on manufacturing companies to gain clients with recruiting needs.
- Virtual meetings with clients to discuss open job orders.
- Email and LinkedIn marketing.
- Contract negotiation and client management.
- Interview candidates and coordinate interviews with clients.
- Offer negotiation and managing candidates through start date.
- Work with Account Managers to ensure full understanding of requirements and qualifications of open job orders.
- Utilize advanced search techniques through online databases to identify resumes of qualified candidates.
- Write effective marketing messages to engage qualified candidates through online posts, direct emails, and texts.
- Conduct phone interviews with prospective candidates to vet their experience and qualifications.
- Review candidate resumes, offering feedback and, when applicable, making minor edits to improve resume format and presentation.
- Write executive summaries, detailing candidate’s key qualifications in relation to job requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the eligibility requirements?
Eligibility requirements and current opportunities can be found by clicking the “Learn More” button at the bottom of the SBC SkillBridge page.
- Where are these positions located?
All of our roles are 100% remote. SkillBridge interns must reside in the continental United States and be capable of working across all three major time zones (EST, CST, PST).
- Do I need my own computer?
SBC provides all necessary computer equipment and related software. SkillBridge interns are required to have a dedicated home office space and will need to utilize their own phone.
- What if I don’t have Recruiting experience?
Not a problem at all! We provide excellent training and mentoring. In fact, many of our top performers had no previous recruiting background.
- Do SBC SkillBridge internships lead to full time job opportunities?
It is our goal that SkillBridge interns will perform well enough to be offered a full-time position upon completion of the internship. While we can’t guarantee a position, our primary goal of our SkillBridge program is to find, train, and hire full-time, career-minded team members.
- How do I apply or find out additional information?
Review our eligibility requirements as well as our current job openings which can be found by clicking the “Learn More” button which can be found at the bottom of the SBC SkillBridge page. If you meet the requirements, simply submit your current resume for consideration.